Often we have turkey burgers on the menu. They are easy to put together and they are good! Here I showed you the recipe I normally use, but I've found one that we like a lot better. Yep, I found it on Pinterest here. Thank you Fifteen Spatulas!!
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Olive oil (not pictured)
- McCormick Montreal Chicken Grill Mates (not pictured)
- Mix together the ground turkey, feta crumbles, chopped basil, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with your hands. Be careful not to over do it, mix just enough to get all the ingredients distributed throughout the meat. Shape into (4) "not too thick" patties and sprinkle one side with Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in your hot pan and add turkey patties. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, maybe a bit longer depending on the thickness of your patties.
- You can make burgers using buns or just have them alone with sides of your choosing.
It doesn't have to be done all at once. It is a slow process in the works! C-ya next time!
I'm Linking to:
These lovely and FUN parties!
Between Naps on the Porch
DIY Home Sweet Home
We Call It Junkin